The Independent Glass Association (IGA) is the only association dedicated to the needs of the independent glass companies in North America. Its members are also dedicated to the professional and ethical installation of glass in a safe and proper manner. IGA members are located in all 50 states and ten countries.
The mission of the IGA is:
- To secure free and fair access to glass services for its members by defending and promoting the consumersâ€™ right to choose their glass service providers;
- To advance ethical business practices and encourage pure competition;
- To promote safe and proper glass services to consumers in accordance with all applicable standards and laws;
- To be a source for education, resources and information to the glass industry;
- To serve as an advocate for independent glass service providers before customers, insurers, regulatory and legislative entities and other groups.